Sunday, November 2, 2008

slideshow part dos

arkansas

nath, carrie & kids moved to rogers, arkansas to work for the big man--walmart. they have the greatest place and we have so much fun that we keep going for more. they are only 6ish hours away. on one trip to arkansas, my mom came out and she rented a boat (if that is what you call it) and we checked. carrie and i ran for a child--that's what the race was for. we did a 10k together and i ended up taking 3rd in my age division (oh, is that good?). a famous gymnast (can't remember her name--she was on the gymnastics team for a few olympics) presented me with my medal. that almost makes me a world champion. i have been amazed at how beautiful arkansas is. good times. thanks mom, nathan & carrie.




















3 comments:

Aly Goalen said...

Mich, you are so skinny and just gorgeous! What's the secret? It's fun to see pics of your fam. I miss you girl. I would love to see you even for a 1/2 hour next time you're in town. I know it can get busy...but we should all get together again and have a good ole fashion giggle fest. BAAAHHH!

Us said...

We love you. Jealous that I didn't get to go to Mexico, but I am glad you came to see us.

Kris said...

Love the picture of Nick and Nathan jumping! You look incredible in your "award" picture.