Monday, November 16, 2009

movies to see during christmas

when the holidays come around i get so excited to snuggle up close to nick, family and friends next to a lit tree and watch a great movie while drinking mexican hot chocolate and dipping a conch (mexican bread with sugar flour on top). i have lately been thinking about what movies to watch and decided to create a list for myself to have on record when i want to watch something and my memory fails me.

the christmas list:

white christmas
holiday inn
a christmas carol (1938)
the muppet christmas carol
christmas vacation
elf
it's a wonderful life
miracle on 34th street
how the grinch stole christmas (cartoon)
home alone (1 & 2)
the santa clause
a christmas story
jingle all the way
frosty the snowman (cartoon)
mr kruegers christmas
ernest saves christmas
four christmases
fred claus
the grinch
the best christmas pageant ever
gremlins
the holiday
while you were sleeping
you've got mail
the shop around the corner
funny farm

feel free to help me out with my list!

4 comments:

mkm said...

Hi. I submit that you wait for me to watch The Muppet Christmas Carol and The Holiday and dad will watch It's a Wonderful Life with you. Okay? Okay. It's a date.

iMzOOL said...

done. the dates have been set. you bring the caramel popcorn and i'll bring the movies.

Tonya said...

What about A Charlie Brown Christmas?!?
tonyadusold.blogspot.com

Katie said...

Shell! I love your list of Christmas movies, but what I really want to see is your cute belly! Put a few pics on there for those of us who don't get to see you! Love you and miss you both.
Kate