Wednesday, May 20, 2009

love my mom and i love my pa, but i just love ol' arkansas

we took our sixth trip down to arkansas to hang out with the fam -- jackie, heather and miranda flew out -- so it was the rigby siblings reunion. no battle, next reunion we go to greece and ryan has to be there. have to give a quick shout out to the parentals for putting this together and funding our fun. let's just say there was a lot of laughing.

most of these pics are at the park where i ripped heathers pants (sorry!) and at the cool zoo that has a petting area and a safari drive. random, but cool. there was one part in the safari drive that we were checking out the camels and a camel approached us and nick fed him a cracker and then the camel stuck his head in mirandas window and took a huge bite at our head rest and he's pulling and the car is rocking from him pulling, but the head rest won that battle and came out unscathed with some extra gnashed up food all over it. hilarious.

thanks nathan and carrie for letting us come down and for spoiling us rotten. we owe you.

this post is brought to you by walmart.
(go to the freezer section of walmart and purchase an apple pie pastry -- delicious)













































































4 comments:

Ashley said...

Michelle you crack me up - and it makes me miss you all that much more!

Your pics are awesome, your family looks awesome, and well, you and Nick are awesome. So there.

Kasi French said...

Dear Miche ~ I love you ... I love the siblings ... I love the children ... I love the animals ... I love the swing ... I love the third eye ... in a nut shell, I'm full of love for all things.

Amy said...

Looks like a lot of fun! Where was my invite...

Us said...

I love the third eye. Classic! Alright will you be my photographer from now on? I will pay you.