Sunday, September 6, 2009

back in the hospital



















































































was so excited yesterday nursing soba back to health with my mom. think i smiled the whole time—even when i had to hold her to go the bathroom which would get all over my hands. she was really sleepy, but thought it was good for her to rest. my wonderful mom and i went on a beautiful walk on the reilly trail and got back to find soba's eyelids swollen. i got worried and called nick who suggested that i should call the vet. we had to take her in and they examined her and she was showing signs of liver failure. so she is back in the hospital. they did blood work and it is liver failure, so she is back on an iv and she had a plasma transfusion.

she is in serious condition. i am so sad. i need you soba. please get better. pretty please. please keep soba in your prayers.

4 comments:

bj+anne+brody+macie+lucy+ellie said...

please call me back...need to know when you are home. I want to come and see you.

Paige said...

Oh no! She is such a cute little dog. I want to cry. Hang in there.

Jen said...

Poor Soba! I hope she pulls through. It is awful to lose a pet, and I hope you don't have to experience that for a long time.

Laurie Bingham said...

Oh Man. I sure hope Soba is ok. Our dog got hit by a car, too. She pulled through.

Thanks for calling me, I still need to call you back. It sucks not having cell service at my house. Don't worry, I will call you soon!