Wednesday, September 23, 2009

new puppy

















i got a puppy for my birthday. we miss soba so much, but it has been fun to have a puppy to keep me company. she is a handful, but adorable. we haven't come up with a name, so if anyone has any suggestion, let us know.

she is a puggle, like soba, and i found her on craigslist. a college student has an 8 lb all black pug that got pregnant from a 12 lb beagle. i got to choose between her and her sister. i fell in love the moment i saw them.

i do miss sleep, but she keeps me laughing with her big floppy ears and her belief that she can do all sorts of things and falls all the time.

11 comments:

iMzOOL said...

lots of pictures of dogs. just realized i am like one of those moms that all they have pictures of on their blog is their kids (which makes sense), but mine is of my pups.

Kelly said...

Congratulations! What a great birthday present. My boys will want to come and visit her right away.

mkm said...

Ooh she's cute! You should name her Bun Bun! And yes I would name a dog that! I hope you bring her home for Christmas.

Aly said...

oh sweet! She's so cute! That makes me want to get a dog. Ah. And Happy Belated Birthday! I hope it was a good one!

Jill said...

aawwwhh! so so cute. i can't wait to hear what you name her.

DHS Child Care Center said...

How cute! She looks like a tiny baby. I got a big baby this time around so I got the naughtiness without the cuteness. Good luck with her. I too have a lot of pictures of my "baby" on my blog.

Kris said...

Oh she is so cute! Bambi, you are adorable!!!

Billy and Nathalie said...

I am so sorry for your loss! Soba was a good, loving, fun puppy. We will miss her.
I hope I can get to know your new puppy a little better than Soba. Maybe we can take walks together? (I can't run while pushing my mini-BUS.)

The Toone's said...

She is adorable! Just keep at it and iitt wiill gggget easier. compter no working AHH.

Laurie Bingham said...

What a cute little pup! I am excited to hear the name! I still feel so sad for Soba:~)

DevJam said...

i love this puppy. she is adorable. someday soon you will be able to post pictures of an actual kid. weird.