Wednesday, September 2, 2009

i am not amused.

life sucks right now. i have run into a lot of bad luck as of late. nick left on sunday for a whole month to do a rotation in harrisburg, pennsylvania. i came home late monday to find a bat in my house—which i tried to get rid of until 3 AM. yesterday (tuesday) made a total 4 hour drive to pick up a new vanity ensemble at menards—got home to find the dog was missing and that the store forgot to put the mirror in the car. have spent the last 10 hours looking for the dog. hello cruel world.

yargh.

6 comments:

bj+anne+brody+macie+lucy+ellie said...

i am so sorry. if there is anything i can do-let me know.
want to come to dinner this week?

Ashley said...

EW!! What a super crappy week so far - SO sorry!! Hang in there. Maybe Batman can come and save you from his bat friend (and who wouldn't want a little visit from Christian Bale right?). And seriously, I hope Soba shows up SOON!!!!!!!!! Ugh, that's the WORST. And hopefully Nick will be home before you know it!!

I have been craving bananas and peanut butter late at night and think of you everytime ;) I hope your week turns around today & you win the lottery! Keep us posted!

Kris said...

Oh my goodness! I thought I only had those days. Hopefully you found the Sobameister. I also think maybe THEY should deliver the mirror...it was their mistake. As for you, Bat Girl, why in the world did you call Marci for help? Hello! She is the most needy of all when it comes to dealing with "creatures". Great with dogs, terrible with spiders.

mkm said...

I'm sorry your life is so sad Michelley! I pray you find Sobes! And I'm glad the bat is out. And I kill spiders just fine, thank you.

Ang said...

Please tell me you found the dog... Baby ran off this summer and spent the night out in the world on her own, I thought we would never see her again, it is such an awful feeling.

Jen said...

I hope you've found Soba by now. Losing a dog is so awful.

I'm sorry about your bat problem and your missing mirror as well. I hope your luck turns around.